World best tulsi is very Benefits for immunity. Use Best Tulsi drops on a daily basis, your immunity will be improved. best tulsi drops brand is IMC Shri tulsi in India
A tulsi immunity booster is use to avoid disease by improving overall health through the intake of few drops of its natural components added in it. It will build good health if taken regularly with a glass of water by the users. So here are some of the best tulsi immunity boosters and it is easily available at online stores which can be ordered to consume for getting good health and they are-
World Best Tulsi Drops
World Best Tulsi: IMC SHRI Tulsi
IMC SHRI Tulsi review
Shri Tulsi is an immunity booster medicine that contains five combinations of tulsi leaf to avoid diseases and body aches. A user is required to consume this product best before 3 years and is used to give effective results to the user by maintaining good health and protecting from body allergies for all ages of groups because tulsi is a leaf used to fight against cold and cough.
A consumer is required to take with half boild cup of water by mixing welk into it.
Read: Hop shoots price 85,000/KG. World Costly Vegetable
High Rating Tulsi Drop: Dabur Tulsi Drop
Dabur Tulsi Drop proudct review
It is an ayurvedic medicine that contains 5 types of tulsi leaves and they are Vishnu tulsi,Rama tulsi, Shyama Tulsi,bisva tulsi and Amrit tulsi which is used to avoid the diseases like cough and cold and also build respiratory health. This product is very beneficial in building immunity through its anti-oxidant properties added into it.
The process that takes this product into use is instructed to take along with milk, tea ora glass of water by adding a few drops twice or thrice a day.
Baidyanath Panch Tulsi drop
Baidyanath Panch Tulsi drop review
It is a natural immunity booster made with Kala tulsi, rama tulsi , marua tulsi,bisva tulsi and lemon tulsi which is used to fight against allergies and infections. This is herbal antiseptic and digestive booster medicine that fights headache and give relief from cough and cold.
The Process of consumption is instructed to take at least 5 to 10 drops in a normal water or juices by mixing well and consuming upto 5 times a day.
Zandu Tulsi Drops
Zandu Tulsi Drops review
This product is 100% pure vegetarian with no added preservation and flavors or colors in it. A user will experience the magic of multiple benefits by adding a tulsi component in it. It is used to prevent viral diseases and it is also good for the liver because it develops healthier respiratory functions which is helpful in protecting from cold and cough by boosting immunity in the consumer’s body.
A user is required to take upto 10 drops of this medicine along with half a glass of water,milk and tea daily twice a day.
First Bud Organic Tulsi Drop
First Bud Organic Tulsi Drop review
This is a natural antibiotic and anti-oxidant medicine made to boost immunity goodness of five combinations of tulsi added in it. The best part about this product is that it can be used as a multipurpose like hand sanitizer, mouthwash and water purifier.
1-2 drops a day for 5 months.
What are Tulsi drops used for?
These are the drops made of Tulsi and have same benefits as Tulsi leaves. These Tulsi drops helps you to fight with infections, fever, cold, sore throat, cough, flu and it is also used to detoxify your body. You can also take these drops on daily basis. Consuming Tulsi drops daily will help you in the problem of indigestion as well as it improves bowel movements and fights against acid refluxes and it also helps to flush out the dangerous toxins out of your body.
You just have to add 2-3 drops of Tulsi drops in a glass full of warm water and drink it. If you feel like taking these drops in any other liquid then you can take these in juice or tea.
There are also various Tulsi drops present in the market.
Some of the best Tulsi drops are: –
- Jolly Tulsi 51 Drops
- Healthvit Tulsi Drops
- First Bud Organics Panch Tulsi Drop
- Emeveta Herbal Organic Pure Panch Tulsi Ark Drops
- IMC Herbal Shri Tulsi Drop
- Dabur Tulsi Drops
- Himalaya Tulsi drops
Benefits of Tulsi Drops
- Boosts Your Immunity: – We know that vitamin -C and zinc are immunity boosters and Tulsi is rich in vitamin – C and zinc so Tulsi drops are a type of natural immunity booster. Tulsi drops have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which help us fighting with various infections.
- Helps to cure Fever, Cough, Cold and Flu: – As we are aware with the fact that Tulsi drops have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so it helps us to cure infections like fever, cough, cold and flu.
- Have Anti- Cancer Properties: – Tulsi also have some antioxidant properties in it. So, consuming Tulsi drops on daily basis can also protect us from skin, liver, oral and lung cancers.
- Protects from Heart Diseases: – One of the best ways to be prevented from cardiovascular diseases is to consume 2-3 drops of Tulsi daily as it lowers the blood lipid content and reduce hypertension. It is good for heart also because of its antioxidant properties.
- Good for Diabetic Patients: – Due to its numerous properties it has been observed that Tulsi drops have cure type-II diabetic patients.
- Removes Kidney Stones: – As Tulsi drops have detoxifying properties so, it decreases the level of uric acid in the body. And decreasing the level of uric acid helps the patients to remove stones from the kidney.
- Good for Skin and Hair: -Tulsi drops helps you to et clear skin as it has antioxidant properties. It helps to cure acne and blemishes. Its antioxidant properties also prevent from premature ageing. It also strengthens the hair roots and prevent us from hair loss.
Side Effects of Tulsi Drops
- Not Good for Pregnant Ladies: – It is recommended to pregnant ladies not to take Tulsi drops during their pregnancy as it contracts the uterus and can lead to miscarriage. But if you want to take Tulsi drops during your pregnancy then before consuming it you must consult your doctor first.
- Not Good for the People whoare Taking Diabetic Medicines: – Though it has earlier mentioned that Tulsidrops are good for diabetic patients but only for those who are not taking diabetes medicines or are not on insulin. The people who are already taking medicines it is good for them not to take Tulsi drops as it will take your sugar level too low.
- May Interfere with Blood-Thinning Medicines: –Although Tulsi drops have blood thinning properties but again it is only recommended for the people who are not taking medicines for this purpose. If they are already on medications for blood thinning then it is recommended to then not to take Tulsi drops. It is not suitable for people who are on anti-clotting medications.
- May Damage Liver: – Tulsi has lots of eugenols present in it so, Tulsi drops are rich in eugenols. And over-consumption of eugenols can cause liver damage, nausea, diarrhea, rapid heartbeat, and convulsions.
All the above are 5 best immunity boosters tulsi drop which are mentioned here to be purchased and consumed by the user for getting good health and protection from allergies and infections. It also gives relief from body aches and makes a user to feel relaxed and get cool.It contains natural components in it which is very beneficial for the body in promoting good health.