we daily use android phones which made in India, China or the USA, etc. There have lots of android mobile manufacturing companies in India. Do you know which android Phone is made in India? In this post, I am sharing Top 7 Indian Mobile Company.
Some Indian companies disappeared a few years ago and some are growing slowly. If we see today’s situation, the maximum market share captured by the Chinese companies in android mobile phones.
Actually maximum people want to buy the best smartphone at affordable price. They also want many features like (Camera, Sound, RAM, Screen…etc) at a low price. in this case the Chinese company is doing well compared to the Indian Mobile Company.
Due to tremendous competition from Chinese android phone makers, Indian mobile companies become immersed.
Look no further; Here’s a look at a list of 7 Made In India Smartphone brands that could make a comeback this year.
Top 7 Indian Mobile Companies
- Quite possibly the most sought-after Indian brand, and also the most common choice when looking for Made In India smartphones, Micromax is an Indian smartphone manufacturer and consumer electronics company based in Gurgaon. –
- In terms of smartphones, the company offers an amazing variety to choose a smartphone that caters to you perfectly. Here is the top pick from Micromax:
- With HyperEngine1.0, Power-efficient Performance, and reliable, global LTE technology, the all new Micromax in1b is the top pick for a new smartphone.
- Along with all these features, it showcases a stunning 6.52 mini drop display, 8MP front camera, 13+2 MP rear camera, and is available in three jaw-dropping colors; all this is available at a friendly cost of ₹6,999.
- Lava is an Indian company that offers mobile phones and tablets and was first unveiled in 2009.
- The top pick from Lava is their latest smartphone, Z4, made available only recently on 11 January 2021, at a retail price of ₹8,999.
- Its most notable features include a 2.3GHz speed, a 5000mAh battery, 13+5+2 MP cameras, 16MP selfie camera, and is available in two colors with a screen size of 6.5inches.
- Karbonn is a joint venture between Delhi-based Jaina Group, and Bangalore Based UTL group. It is among the biggest smartphone companies in India.
- The top pick from Karbonn is their smartphone Titanium S9 Plus, which launched in India on January 20, 2020, at a retail price of ₹4,999.
- Its most distinguishable features are its 1.5GHz processor, the Android 9.0 Pie Operating System, a stunning 6”1 inch display, 8+2MP rear, and 5MP back camera, an in-screen fingerprint sensor, and it’s gorgeous midnight blue color.
Also Read: Best 7 Laptop under Rs 35,000 in India
- Intex is a multinational electronic good company which was founded in 1996, in Delhi. By sales, Intex was India’s second-largest mobile phone company.
- The top pick from Intex is the smartphone Indie 22, which is available at the retail price of ₹4299.
- Its best features are the 5MP rear and the 5MP front cameras, the broken effect or Portrait Mode, a quad-core processor, AI based face unlock, and is available in three colors.
- The only drawback of this phone is that it uses Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Lyf is a subsidiary of Jio, which is the consumer electronic arms of Reliance Industries Limited and manufactures 4G voLTE smartphones.
- The top pick from Lyf is the smartphone Earth 1 from their elements series, at a retail price of a whopping ₹19,499.
- Notable features of this phone include a 13+2 MP back camera, a 5.5” full AMOLED display, a 1.5GHz processor, and is dual sim.
- It has 3GB ram and 32GB internal memory.
- Spice is an Indian company whose headquarters are in Singapore; the company operates in the sectors of telecom, finance, entertainment, and technology, and also operates internationally.
- The top pick from spice is the smartphone Spice V801, at a retail price of 4,999, and was launched in September 2017.
- Its top features are its 5” display, the 1.25GHz quad-core processor, 8MP front and back camera, a 3GB ram and 16GB internal storage, and a 2700 mAh battery.
- It is a subsidiary of Lava with its headquarters in Noida. It manufactures personal electronics such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and accessories such as power banks.
- The top pick from Xolo is the smartphone ZX, which is also their latest release, at a retail price of ₹8,499.
- Its top features include a 6.2” HD display with a top-notch (most prominently seen in iPhones) a 13+5MP dual camera with Dual Tone Flash, a super memory with 4GB RAM+64 ROM, 6GB RAM+ 128 GB ROM, 16MP front camera, 2.0GHz Octa-Core processor, 1.5 days battery backup, fingerprint and face lock, and dual VoLTE; with all these features, the Xolo ZX is definitely one of the top contenders of an exceptionally good smartphone.
Well, there are some more other mobile phone brands made in India eg.
- Loop Mobile
- Reliance Jio
- Videocon phone
- YU Televentures.