Life has become no less than a horrible dream which disturbs a person both physically and mentally. The Covid-19 outbreak has encircled the globe, causing wrath and agony everywhere.
Keep increase immune System neturally. It will be good deal with your health.
Rapid testing is much needed in such a course of action to stop the queues in laboratories and to make this process workable. If you got serious, relgular time please check pulse rate, blood pressure with pulse oximeter.
Talking about our motherland, India, new advancements are being made to bring this outbreak to an end. When a contagious disease outbreak begins, the ideal response is for the betterment of public health is to conduct testing as early as possible.
But for India and its large population, it becomes a tedious task to perform with transparency. It’s crucial to help treat, isolate, workable or hospitalize infected people.
Where to buy covid-19 test kit price
Mylab CoviSelf – COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit
COVIFIND – Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test (Pack of 25)
COVIFIND – Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test (Pack of 10)
COVIFIND – Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit (Pack of 3)
Panbio COVID Antigen Self Test – 4 Test kits
My labs have launched a covid-19 testing kit which is an approved home testing method for covid. A person can conduct this by staying at home using the kit to know the person’s body, Antigen. It hardly takes 2 minutes to take your nasal swab sample and test it for the virus, and you can get the result within 15 minutes.
covid-19 testing kit Price Range
MyLab Discovery Solutions, are a Pune-based molecular company that has changed the course of testing in India by bringing out a valuable and easy way of testing for symptomatic patients or those in contact with positive patients.
MyLabs have revoked the money constraint too for the self-testing kit by making it available for just an affordable price of Rs. 250. It is a pocket-friendly method to get yourself tested for covid by just sitting at home.
This testing kit is much cheaper than RT-PCR tests, which eventually costs between Rs 500 to Rs 1,500, and a rapid antigen test in the laboratory costs Rs 500-800. Also, the product will have a minimum of 6 months’ expiry after the time of dispatch.
covid-19 testing kit really works
If we talk about The RT-PCR test, which is the certified test for Covid-19, Although it takes 3 to 4 days to get complete results and excessive workforce to collect the sample and then providing the result.
They caused a lot of delays in starting the right treatment for the positive patients. Self-test kits are a game-changer move in bringing the Covid-19 outbreak to an end in India. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has also approved the country’s first Covid-19 self-testing kit for home use.
The primary concern is the reliability of the test, but based on reviews, a lot of individuals are finding this self-testing convenient and trustworthy for usage.
A person testing himself at home reduces the risk of the spread of the virus to others. The testing is comparatively quick and straightforward at home. It reduces the man’s labour and stress of visiting the labs for appointments and makes the entire process a lot more efficient.
Still, this kit offers quick results within 15 minutes and thus helps the person get isolated and undergo the treatment. We can use this kit by adults of age 18 years and above, or with adult collected samples from individuals aged 2 years or older. Using this rapid kit, anyone can now collect their nasal samples at home and test themselves for SARS-CoV-2.
How to use the Mylab CoviSelf COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit?
1. First, you need to open the MyLab app on your phone and enter all your details. MyLab has designed an AI-based mobile app, so after checking one’s positive/negative status, it directly gets updated to ICMR for traceability.
2. After that, you are ready to use the CoviSelf kit, but don’t forget to sanitize your hands.
3. In the kit, you will get a pre-filled extraction tube, a sterile nasal swab, one test card, and a biohazard bag.
4. Then you have to take the extraction tube and roll it several times in your nose about 2-4 cm inside, both nostrils. Rub it well to collect the sample to remove the chances of false results.
5. After that, swirl the swab inside the extraction tube to mix with the liquid. Close the tube tightly and split two drops to check onto the test card from the extraction tube’s outlet.
6. It will take about 15 minutes to show the result. If your result takes 5-7 minutes, then you are covid positive and if your result takes 15 minutes, then you are covid negative.
7. Now to read the result, see the two sections in the test card: the control section (marker ‘c’) and the other is the test section (marker ‘t’).
8. If the result takes over 20 minutes to show, or if a line does not flash across marker ‘c’, then the test is invalid.
9. If your bar shows towards the control section, I.e., a single line appears on marker ‘c’, it means that you are negative.
10. But if two lines appear on marker ‘t’ and ‘c’, I.e. towards both the control and test section, then you are Covid positive.
11. After completing the test, click on the photo of your test card and make it available on the CoviSelf app.
12. After taking the test, pack it in a biohazard bag and dispose of it as biomedical waste.
CoviSelf Kit ICMR advisory
CoviSelf kit comes with an ICMR advisory that if a person tested negative for the rapid test, has to go for an RT-PCR test to rule out the infection and till then, they have to remain isolated. But these kits are available online as well as offline in medical stores.
This kit is most useful for those who are RTC-PR test positive after isolation. They don’t again have to go for the RTC-PR test. They can use the equipment, which will help them financially as well as reduce people in the hospital.
When we look back at how the first wave of COVID-19 in India came out, conduct testing and collecting data helped us to develop a full picture of the epidemiology and sequence of this disease.
This product will surely help in mass checking of covid patients within the country at the time of a peak rise in covid patients all over the country. The self-testing kits provide us with the important puzzle pieces for stopping and slowing the disease in the future.