If you are concerned about your fitness, you need good fitness equipment that fulfills your needs. Strolling is the most well-known and center reinforcing day by day practice which can be a notorious apple for your wellbeing, fending specialists off. I am sure that you are looking for best treadmill in India.
Hence, the treadmill is one of the best pieces of equipment to lose weight and add good fitness to your daily life. For measuring bodyweight you can buy Weighing Machines For Body Weight.
According to the current circumstances, Self-isolation is the best way to keep yourself and others healthy around you. Furthermore, you need to work out and monitor your wellness.
Having a Treadmill can help you build a routine at your home, and you will not have to go to both of the destinations for strolling or running.
Buying Guide for Best Treadmill for home use
We have rounded up the Five best treadmills for home use in India based on reviews and pricing, but to make it better for you before buying, here are some purchasing guides:-
- Type: Depending on your prerequisite and energy utilization, you can pick among Motorized and No mechanized Treadmills. A motorized treadmill is more powerful, efficient, and convenient than a manual treadmill. Therefore, investing your money in a motorized treadmill will be a good decision for you.
- Cost: If you buy one for the home, you will like to get one that can easily fit your budget without paying extra top-notch features under affordable pricing. So defined mid-range devices come in between Rs. 20,000 to 30,000/- according to brand and technology.
- Health Objectives: Depending on your wellbeing goals, for example, what would you like to achieve as, in build, you ought to pick a treadmill appropriately.
- Motor and Horsepower: DC engines are typically quiet. Continuously look for a 1.5 to 2.5 HP consistent obligation.
- Features: Check out these highlights before introducing a treadmill; Inclination, Speed range Shock Absorption, Calorie Burn, Cardio Workout, Speakers, USB, and Aux network.
- Guarantee and Warranty: A treadmill should convey assurance and guarantee to go from 1 year to 5 years.
- Space: Before buying a treadmill, you must think about the location you are about to place the treadmill. Take a tape and measure the size of your estimated space and then decide upon the size of the treadmill accordingly. The idea size of the treadmill is 7-feet long and 3-feet wide. For runners, 22-inch belt treadmills would be good and for brisk walkers 20-inch is fine.
- Reviews: Before purchasing, try it out. But, it is not possible always to try in the stores. So, check the reviews online. By that way, you will know the personal experience of people despite what is said by the shop keeper or in the description of the product.
- Workout Plans: There are different types of people indulging in workout sessions such as the heavy worker, the light and in-between. If you are someone who workout heavily for a prolonged period of time, then your treadmill will require higher motor power and size. It’s the opposite when comes to the light worker.
Top 5 Best Treadmill for home use
|MAXPRO PTM405 2HP Folding Treadmill||14 km/hr||Check Price|
|PowerMax Fitness TDM-98 1.75HP Motorized Treadmill||10 km/hr||Check Price|
|Fitkit FT200 (4.5HP Peak) DC-Motorised Treadmill||16 km/hr||Check Price|
|Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 Motorized Treadmill||10 km/hr||Check Price|
|Healthgenie 3911M 2.5 HP Peak Motorized Treadmill||10 km/hr||Check Price|
Best Treadmill for home use India
1) MAXPRO PTM405 2HP(4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
- Brand: Wellcare
- Material: Alloy steel
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Frame Material: Alloy Steel
The MAXPRO PTM405 Motorized Treadmill is the best seller in the market because of its various excellent features and smooth mechanism, making it one of the best choices out there. It has a two horsepower motor and offers a peak of 4 horsepower also comes with a wide shock-absorbing running surface that is soft but durable.
It offers three adjustable incline levels, allowing you to change the incline as per your workout goals manually. Optimum speed range of 1 km per hour to 14 km per hour for house purposes with some valuable features such as Shock Absorbing surface, Energy Conservation according to presets and Ease to use, making it user friendly.
Even while exercising, you get an added option to play music by connecting a USB pen drive packed with your favourite songs.
2)PowerMax Fitness TDM-98 Motorized Treadmill
- Brand: Powermax
- Material: steel
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Warranty: 3 year
The PowerMax Fitness TDM-98 offers many salient features such as compact design, a motorized treadmill powered by a 1.75 horsepower motor and a maximum weight capacity of 90 kg. It can be folded easily when not in use.
It is a home use treadmill, so it comes with a speed range of 1 km per hour to 10 km per hour, making it safe and user friendly. It comes with 12 preset workout programs and three target-based modes. It also has a built-in speaker, which supports an AUX connection.
It is equipped with a heart rate sensor, enabling you to monitor your heart rate by placing your palm on the handle grip during running or jogging. Moreover, It comes with a durable frame with three layers of paint, preventing it from damages against corrosion. Considering its features, it sure has a more extraordinary life period than many other treadmills in the market.
3) Fitkit FT200 Series 2.25HP
- Brand: FITKIT
- Material: steel
- Horsepower: 2.25Horepower
- Warrenty : 1 year warrenty on motar and manfacturing defect , 3 year warrenty on Frame
The Fitkit FT200 Series Motorized Treadmill comes with a 2.5 horsepower motor that offers a peak of 4.5 horsepower optimum for better performance. Also, it offers a speed range of 1 km per hour to 16 km per hour, allowing beginners and intermediate users to use it.
Although it has a maximum weight capacity of 110 kg and offers 15 levels of auto inclination, which work perfectly fine during a short training session, it comes with three months of free dietitian sessions, personal training videos, and doctor consultations, making it user-friendly. This treadmill has auto lubrication and auto inclination.
4) Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
- Brand: Lifelong
- Material: steel
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Warranty – Lifetime Frame Warranty, 3-Year Motor Warranty, and 1-Year Parts & Labour arranty
Considered to be one of the best treadmills for home use in India. The Lifelong FitPro LTTM09 Motorized Treadmill comes with a one horsepower motor that offers a peak of 2.5 horsepower, which is optimum not just for jogging but also for running.
It offers a speed range of 1 km per hour to 10 km per hour and offers a maximum user weight capacity of 120 kg for walking and 90 kg for running. It comes with a heart rate sensor and can be easily folded when not in use.
It offers a wide running surface and comes with 8 rubber pads for shock absorption. It comes with a free stabilizer as part of the combo pack as well.
5)Healthgenie 3911M 2.5 HP Peak Motorized Treadmill for Home Use
- Brand: Healthgenie
- Speed Rating : 10 killogram-per-hour
- Horsepower : 1 horsepower
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against frame & 1 year warranty on Motor & other parts. To activate your warranty, just call our customer care team within 15 days of purchase.
The Healthgenie 3911M Motorized Treadmill comes with a 2.5 horse powered motorized treadmill. It offers a speed range of 0.8 km per hour to 10 km per hour, optimum for beginner users.
It offers a maximum user weight of 100 kg, making it a family-friendly package. Also, it is equipped with built-in speakers and a 3-inch LCD that allows you to track speed, distance, time and calories.
It comes with Heart rate pulse sensors on the handle grip that allow you to monitor and maintain your target heart rate. This treadmill is perfect for beginners. Its running surface is 43 inches x 15 Inches.
Benefits of Buying a Treadmil
India is a densely and over-populated country. There are not many natural walkways to walk, jog, run or do any kind of exercise. Of course, there are parks and more beautiful places to get fresh air.
But it is not likely for everyone to go on a morning walk in a fresh place especially for someone living in an apartment or city atmosphere. For a situation like this, Gyms comes to the rescue. But again not everyone would want to go to the gym due to the high charges or other individual reasons.
- Burn more calories:
You do not have to worry as Treadmills burn more calories per hour when compared to other exercise machines. Studies have proven that working out hard on a treadmill can burn up to 700 Calories.
- Workout without schedule
Buying a treadmill gives you the privilege to work out whenever you want. You don’t have to wait at gyms and walk to the particular location, instead, you can just work out at you own comfort zone.
- Clothes to wear
You don’t have to decide on what to wear when you go for workout. You just need to wear something that makes you feel comfortable no matter whether they look nice and branded or not.
- No Set Time Period
You can work out whenever you want without waiting and your times never going to get over when you start working. You have the liberty to choose your time, decide your beaks, continue and go on as far as you want to. No one will either notice or stop you.
- Great Workouts
When you are practically alone, you don’t shy out but do as much as you can. When you have that freedom in your workout sessions, you automatically tend to work more and strive to maintain a fit and shaped body.
These are few benefits of owning a treadmill. These listed benefits probably would have satisfied your mind to buy one, but it is also essential for the product to be satisfying enough too. To better understand what type of treadmill to buy for your home, continue reading this blog.