Dry cuticles can take away the astonishing look of your perfect nails! Removing cuticles also have several benefits like:
- Dissolves and eliminates lifeless skin cells
- Guards nails against diseases
- Provides the illusion of longer nails
Eliminating your cuticles can really make a difference and give you that chic look! So you might want to remove those cuticles.
Here today we provide you with a few products to remove your cuticles instantly and easily.
Best cuticle remover Cream in India
1. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover eradicates dry cuticles in 15 seconds.
The advanced formula promotes the breakdown of excess cuticles in seconds. It includes moisturizing aloe and chamomile to improve and soothe the skin.
This item is originated in the USA.
Retails at ₹2,744 on Amazon and ₹12,196 on the official website.
2. Super Nail Cuticle Softener & Remover
Calluses? Dead Skin? Thick cuticles? None of it is a match for the strength of this product. Super Nail Cuticle Softener & Remover is a salon certified formula for the immediate removal of excess cuticles. It helps to naturally soften and dissolve cuticles.
It is an affordable and easy to obtain product! Your nails will be looking brand new once you use this product!
Retails at ₹1,917 on Amazon and ₹2,900 on the official website.
3. Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover has a pH-balanced formula. It helps to exclude excess cuticles immediately. It helps to calm the skin by moisturizing Aloe Vera. You can use it for smooth, well-groomed, healthy-looking cuticles. It will help you to get a salon-perfect manicure at home.
Retails at ₹2,599 on Amazon and ₹3,720 on the official website.
4. Blue Cross Cuticle Remover
The components used here are a mixture of premium ingredients. Nail beds and cuticles soften up quicker due to Blue Cross Cuticle Remover. The lanolin-enriched remover helps to nourish fingertips and toenails. The prepping of nails is practically effortless.
It helps polish to glide on easier. For overall fit nails that will be more natural to prep and waiting to be the core of attention, you should choose Blue Cross Cuticle Remover.
Retails at ₹1,594 on Amazon and ₹2,280 on the official website.
5. SALLY HANSEN Gel Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen has launched its Gel Cuticle Remover that immediately eliminates excess cuticles. This impressive formulation by Sally Hansen not only softens the cuticles but also helps to moisturize your hands at the same time.
The Gel Cuticle Remover has a delicate aroma that gives the hands a sweet smell and refreshed look. This is a fast-acting formula that accelerates the cuticles exfoliation. This excellent formula is instilled with the richness of Jojoba extracts, Kiwi extracts and Wheat proteins.
Jojoba is an outstanding moisturizer that calms and hydrates the skin and the cuticles making them flexible and manageable. The antioxidant properties of Kiwi relief in protecting the skin against the unfavourable effects of free radicals. The intense nourishing aspect of the Wheat Proteins nourishes the delicate skin of the cuticles.
The Gel Cuticle Remover from Sally Hansen has a built-in cuticle dealer tip that helps in shifting back the softened cuticles.
Retails at ₹675 on the official website.
6. ProLinc Cuticle Eliminator
Bade goodbye to your dull and excessive nail cuticles with ProLinc Cuticle Eliminator. It has fast-acting ingredients that dissolve cuticles in seconds which compress your manicure and pedicure time.
Keep your fingernails and toenails regularly stay in the best health with ProLinc Cuticle Eliminator.
Get relieved of the hardest and densest surplus dead skins and cuticles encompassing your nails without nail cutters! ProLinc Cuticle Eliminator smoothly softens cuticles, so you can just comfortably push it back and get even cuticles in seconds.
Retails at ₹2,141 on Amazon.
7. Esteemia Cuticle Away Remover
You can remove unwanted cuticles with Esteemia Cuticle Away Remover in only 45 seconds.
It helps to easily remove unwanted cuticle growth in an easy three-step process
The country of origin of this product is the United States.
Retails at ₹2,227 on Amazon.
Buying Guide for Cuticle Remover
Keeping the fingernails clean is a very important step to reduce any potential bacteria and infection disrupting our healthy lifestyle. The dead cells around your fingernail or toenail can also hinder your appearance.
That’s why you should add the procedure of removing your cuticles in your self-care routine. You need a cuticle remover to remove the dead cells around your nail.
There are so many varieties of cuticle remover products found in the market. You can look up at these varieties and it’s benefits and opt for a better choice.
- Varieties of Cuticle Removers
Cuticle removers has a number of purposes. Its ingredients consists mainly of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide which gives the product an alkaline nature and these chemicals strives hard to dissolve your dead cuticle tissues
- Cuticle-removing gels
Due to the lack of maintenance of your nails, there is a chance of getting overgrown, dry and hard cuticles. In that case, it’s better to opt for gel types as they work upon hard cuticle to make them soft, exfoliates and dissolve effortlessly in a speedy and painless way.
- Squeeze a mild strip of the gel around cuticles and beneath the nail tips.
- Wait for 15 seconds and push back the cuticle with a manicure strip
- Wash off the product with soap and water
- To remove the stern calluses, leave the product for 1 minute and then wash off.
- Cuticle-removing oils
Cuticle-removing oil acts like moisturizers. For example, let’s say your cuticles are exposed to damage due to severe cold or hot climatic conditions or even to chlorine, soapy or salty water. These can result in a greater risk for developing chapped and dry cuticles. Cuticle oils can help moisturize, protect, recover to a healthy condition.
Directions to use:
- Apply the oil upon the cuticle and wait for at least 30 seconds to penetrate.
- Gently push your cuticles back and clean up the dead cells with a towel
- Cuticle-removing Lotions
Just like the Cuticle-removing gels, cuticle-removing lotions are also made to work upon the hard cuticles and nail beds. The texture of lotion is creamy and quiet thick.
Directions to use:
- Clean you nails and apply a viable amount of lotion on the cuticles and beneath the nails.
- Spread the lotion with your finger and leave it for maximum 2 minutes
- Use a cuticle pusher to push back the cuticle and remove the excess cuticles with manicure scissors.
- Cuticle-removing Pens
In case applying lotion or gel, waiting and using bottled products frustrates you, cuticle-removing pens is a better option. You need not soak your hands before using this product.
These pens help in softening and removing the excess cuticles with a lanolin-based formula. This comes in a twist and use pen model and is easy to carry in your bag everywhere.
- Twist the bottom of your cuticle-remover pen as you do with a normal pen.
- Apply sufficiently on the cuticle area and relax for 60 seconds.
- Now, push back the cuticle with the tool and wash with soap and water thoroughly.
As detailed above, these are the different cuticle-removers that are being widely used. In addition to that there are also few recommended tips to maintain a neat and healthy nails and cuticles.
Extra Care Tips of Your Cuticles and Nails
Having glossy, long and beautiful nails never gets out of trend. We also tend to spend on nail salons for manicures and other beauty processes. Here are some extra care tips to try at home.
- To keep your nails and cuticles clean, soak your hands and legs in soapy warm water for a maximum of 10 minutes everyday.
- Organic oils like Jojoba oil, Sesame oil, Lavender oil can help in hydrating and repairing you damaged cuticles.
- Avoid too much of contact with water as it can weaken the nail structure.
- Regularly trim your nails and disinfect the nail tool once in a while
- Include protein and omega-3 fatty acids to your diet as it helps in producing Keratin, an important protein that makes the nail.
- Best cuticle remover Cream in India - 26/08/2021
- Best Antibacterial body wash in India - 18/06/2021
- 7 Best lipstick in India- buying guide | Best matte lipstick in India - 11/06/2021